Catamaran Sailing Courses
Catamaran Sailing Courses – Nautical Ventures
Nautical Ventures’ Catamaran Sailing Courses are designed for sailors who wants to experience the ultimate in blue water cruising. Courses offered range from introductory catamaran lessons (2-3 days sailing in San Diego harbor and Mission Bay) to advanced cruising in Mexico’s beautiful Sea of Cortez.
These courses are designed to refine your navigation, anchoring, and seamanship skills. Additionally, Captain Rank and SLC Practical Competency Verification can be included as part of the Adventure.
Contact US to learn about our scheduled Catamaran courses and detailed itinerary for the San Diego and Sea of Cortez cruises.
Catamaran Sailing Courses Package Pricing
INTRODUCTORY CATAMARAN SAILING COURSE
- 2 days aboard a 38′ Catamaran
- Sailing in San Diego Harbor and Mission Bay
- Private, Semi-Private and Group lessons
Private – $1450
Semi-Private (2-3 participants) $795
Group (4-6 participants) $595
ADVANCED CATAMARAN CRUISING
- 7 days aboard a 44′ Luxury Catamaran
- Sailing in Mexico’s Sea of Cortez
- Private and Shared Cabin Options
Single Occupancy Private Cabin – $4295
Two Sharing a Cabin – $3495 per person
Please see our Payment Options, and read and acknowledge our Cancellation Policy.
All prices include:
- 7 days aboard the Catamaran
- Professional USCG Licensed captain as your instructor
- Dinghy and outboard, fuel, port fees and permits, everything having to do with the boat
- Bedding, towels, and snorkeling gear
- Meal planning and provisioning – all crew members participate in planning prior to trip
- Airfare and transportation to and from the marina
- Hotel stays and meals ashore before or after the cruise, and alcohol
- NauticEd Skipper/BBCM/Captain Rank Bundle of courses, charts, and nav tools are sold separately.